- POSTPONED TILL FURTHER NOTICE: Corpus Tensio (2022) live performance in collaboration with music performer Diamanda Dramm, Splendor, Amsterdam, NL.
May – June 2023: AiR at Casa Lü, development of new series titled: The Absence of Metamorphosis, CDMX, MEX. 08-06-2023: Exhibiting first visual translation of The Absence of Metamorphosis “Presence in Absence” piece, group exhibition whether silently or aloud, Gallery Casa Lü, CDMX, MEX.
- POSTPONED: Reframing Conventions (2013) live guerrilla performance ’10 Year Anniversary’ tour, MACBA, Barcelona, SP.
01-07-2023: I’ll dance as fast as I can (2020) live performance by LR On Demand. Special ‘version as part of the Art Nou opening’Art Nou’ Edition, Piramidón Centre d’Art Contemporani, Barcelona, SP.
- August – 4 September 2023: AiR at Melati Suryodarmo, development of new work My Self, the (Unfamiliar) Roots (2024), Solo, IDN.
- 13-08-2023 / 20-08-2023: Workshop ‘The Construction of Identity, and the fluidity thereof’ by Lisette Ros, Studio Plesungan, Solo, IDN.
- 14-08-2023 / 17-08-2023: I Bruise Like A Peach (2022/2023) as part of ‘The Rubber Hand Illusion’ exhibition by Pusty Pokój art collective, Cukry Praga, Warsaw, Prague.
- 01-09-2023: My Self, the (Unfamiliar) Roots live performance with audience, Solo, IDN. More info coming soon.
- 06–09-2023 until November 2023: I’ll dance as fast as I can new video diptych and Lisette polaroids exhibited as part of group show ‘The Dancer’, GÄRNA ART GALLERY, Madrid, SP.
- 15-09-2023 – October 2023: Collaborative project with Ican Harem (Gabber Modus Operandi) and Pinkygurl, Studio Macan, Bali, IDN. More info coming soon.
New: The Absence of Metamorphosis
– New series in progress, Mexico-City, MEX, 2023/2024.
New: The Judge(ment)
– New work in progress, Hilversum/Amsterdam, NL, 2022/2023.
Collaboration with my father.
Stay Noticed & Get (Up)dates:
© Lisette Ros